The Difference Between Key Telephone Systems And PBX Phone Systems
There are two types of phone system use in different companies, it could be through a key telephone system or a PBX telephone system, now what are the variations between the two? With the advancements made over time, phone systems have also evolve with the coming of IP network, hence this article will somehow give you important tips that will help you determine the appropriate phone system to subscribe.
The following are the information from different online source which depicts the difference between the two phone system mentioned earlier.
A key telephone system is compose of different buttons which enables the person using it to choose an outgoing call or incoming calls. However, you must not mistakenly thing that key telephone system is the same with telephone switching.
The good thing of using pbx phone system is that it allows you to take several outgoing calls from that main office and telephone switching is also possible in this kind of system, Phone switching is another term which is used to signify pbx or private branch exchange.
A key system, is commonly set up in small enterprise wherein only the basic features are needed for the company’s telecommunication. Although key system are deemed efficient in small business it is quite inefficient for large enterprise because it requires a more complex type of telecommunication that only pbx can provide.
Questions are inevitable and probably you have ask the following questions.
The following might be some of the inquires you have in mind.
1. What is telephone switching? Why is it the phone switching can be done on pbx only? What do you mean by main office?
2. You might also ask, what benefits can you get from knowing the difference between pbx and key telephone system?
3. Many features can be used on your advantage however it can be avoided that you still don’t know which one is more suitable to use.
4. For owners of small enterprise you might be wondering if is it more suitable to use a key telephone system instead of pbx phone system?
5. If you will resort to pbx phone system, will it be advantageous on your part?
6. What is the pbx phone system cost? Is it costly or at a reasonable price?
7. If you are not happy using the conventional phone systems, what are the things deemed necessary for you to have the pbx phone system?
8. What are some of the attributes that are not present in pbx but can be found in key telephone system?
9. It is also possible that you have a friend or an acquaintance who uses pbx but has a limited personnel under them. Because of this you start to get lost and anxious. Hence, you might think that the person you know was dumbfounded? More likely, you’ll think if he pay an expensive price for something not advantageous to their company?
10. Since there are many phone systems found out there, how are you supposed to know the perfect one suited for your needs?